2023 is the time to dig in and make a robust organizational impact. Because company leaders value strong sales, revenue growth, profitability, efficiency, and expense reduction, they must also pay attention to and measure employee engagement.
Employee engagement is a key factor in the success of an organization for many reasons:
- Improved financial performance: Studies have shown that companies with high levels of employee engagement tend to outperform those with low levels of engagement in terms of revenue growth, profitability, and shareholder returns.
- Better customer outcomes: Engaged employees are also more likely to provide better customer service, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as higher sales and revenue for the company.
- Lower employee turnover: People who are engaged at work are more likely to stay long-term, reducing the costs associated with recruiting and training new employees and improving efficiencies.
- Increased innovation: Engaged employees more frequently come up with and share new ideas and suggestions for improvements which provides a competitive edge in the market.
- Strong recruitment: A thriving culture with strong employee engagement attracts top talent and improves the overall brand reputation of the company, leading to increased success in the long term.
In ENGAGE 2023: The Company Culture Report, we provide you with the data and insights from our 2023 survey, followed by expert strategies to help improve overall culture and boost employee engagement.
Leave a Comment